TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The term “Quotatis” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of Quotatis.
- The content of the pages of Quotatis is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Quotatis for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Quotatis is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Quotatis meet your specific requirements.
- Quotatis contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in Quotatis, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of Quotatis may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time Quotatis may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to Quotatis from another website or document without Quotatis’s prior written consent.
- Your use of Quotatis and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the United States.
Conditions of use
In engaging the services of a contractor introduced to you by Quotatis UK it must be clearly understood by you that Quotatis UK is not acting as your agent and accepts no responsibility for any matters appertaining to such engagement, the price negotiated by you with the contractor or the works to be carried out or the goods or services to be supplied by the contractor.
Although the Quotatis UK database has been compiled in good faith, all data appearing thereon has been provided by third parties and the contractor
Contractors themselves and Quotatis UK can accept no liability for the inaccuracy of any such data nor for any such data which, although accurate at the time of entry on the database, may have subsequently become inaccurate due to any supervening event or occurrence.
We would strongly recommend that before you engage the services of a contractor, you obtain confirmation of their details from them, including qualifications, trade association affiliations, insurance cover and guarantees offered.